It is time to enjoy the month dedicated to the upper lip hair. Mustache March is a month long event dedicated to the men (and a few special women). We will be holding a challenge to raise money and
food for the Athens County Food Bank. A Mustache...aka 'Moustache, stache, tache, tash, mo, nose neighbor, muzzy, lip fuz, flavor savor, is defined as hair above the upper lip. Nose hair blending into the 'stache is also ...considered part of the stache, though nasty.There will be different categories for all to enjoy.
Best of Show
Pre-Existing Condition Class
So grow out those stashes and buy yourself a small comb because the competition shall be fierce.
The Rules are posted below
Mustache March Rules:
1. All registered participants must be clean-shaven on March 1st, unless they are competing in the pre-existing condition class.
2. Facial hair of any variety is allowed until March 15th, after which point only a mustache is allowed. A mustache is defined as an island of hair that is at least 1cm (root to root) from the nearest body of facial hair. A mustache is an island. Get it? No isthmuses or peninsulas allowed.
3. Registered participants who shave off their mustache prior to judging, or those who refuse to obey to the "island" rule after March 15th are disqualified.
4. Participants will be subjected to a minimum of 2 photographs (before and after) during the course of Mustache March for documentation/humiliation purposes. Additional photography will be solicited. It is highly recommended that you comply to this solicitation for humiliation purposes.
5. Members wishing to compete for the Fakie Award must be present on April 1st at 4pm.
You will need to stop by the Student Center Front Desk on March 1st, between the hours of 7am and 5pm to have your photo taken.
• Clean Shaven (unless in the Preexisting Class)
• 2 cans of food or $2
For more information please contact:
Tim Rice or Nate Perez
Rice_t@hocking.edu or email@example.com
(740) 753-6541 or (740) 753-6537